Sunday, June 1, 2014

Fruit Wataaaaah

Summer is upon us and with this recent weather here in Cali something tells me it's going to be a very hot summer.
Drinking our daily amount of water isn't always easy. I find it harder to drink water in the summer simply because there are so many other delicious things to chug down in the summer months. Getting our little ones to drink water is even more difficult. I have always used cucumbers and other fruits in my water as a refresher but never thought to add multiple fresh organic fruits to flavor the drab water taste.
The genius idea came to me while looking at all my fruits thinking about making a fruit salad but also at the same time I was so incredibly thirsty.
I threw this together and its simply delicious!! Baby loved it too which is a HUGE plus!

I used all fresh fruit except the Mangos. I chose frozen to keep the water nice and cold.
Seriously, don't be lazy it takes literally 3 minutes to make and your body will love you. Get'r done ;) 

Try making some the night before and letting it sit in the fridge over night for added flavor. 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment