Friday, August 1, 2014

Baby Shampoo and Lotion

Good evening all you beautiful souls!! Hope you all had an amazing week! I decided to share a product I have discovered and love! 
So, if any of you are like I am. You LOVE the amazing baby smell of Johnson & Johnson baby products. It seriously smells like what you would think a baby would smell like. A bunch of powdery flowers wrapped in angels LOL 
Well, I went on a quest to find a natural product that would smell even remotely close to the big name brands. But, unfortunately almost everything I was finding was either non scented or lavender scented. I don't know about you but I don't care for my baby to smell like lavender. That is a scent for a spa not a baby haha 
Now, mind you I searched for these when Evonae was very first born. I was lead to amazon on my search and came across a brand called Paradise Island Organics. They have a good choice of scents of shampoos so I decided to order a couple and give them a try. 
I was SO pleased! Cleansed really well and although they didn't smell like the typical Johnson baby smell, they did smell really really good. I got Vanilla Baby, Coconut, and Pear. Those lasted me a super long time. Literally 11 months. I still didn't have a really good smelling baby lotion though. I found Shea Moister Calm & Comfort at Target. It smells good and is all natural as well, but again not the scent I wanted. 
As I was running out of the shampoo last week I went on another search. I was at Erewhon and decided to go check out their baby isle. I am so glad I did!!! I found a product by Healthy Times (the same company the makes the baby teething biscuits) called Sleepy Time Baby Shampoo AND lotion! AND it smells exactly like Johnson & Johnson!!! That heavenly fresh baby powder smell.


 Seriously! You MUST get this product if you're like me and want that smell. It also does great at cleansing too. No natural baby shampoos are tearless however, because to be tearless it takes a numbing chemical so babies don't feel the burn. So just be careful when rinsing babies hair. 
I looked on amazon and these products are available there in case you live outside of Los Angeles :) 
Happy Bathing <3 
Have a fabulous weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment